November 14, 2010

Career

Sooooo, I am again questioning my choice of career.  I don't know if I am getting burned out on accounting from the bad teachers I've been having or my not-that-great accounting job.  Either way, it's become a chore, a mundane task, a don't-wanna.
Calculators are so dull.

Which makes me think about things I do want to do and I am again coming back to photography.  And in thinking about that, I realized that I haven't taken a picture in almost 4 years.  It was my passion!  What happened?!  Life happened.  I am going to continue with school, getting an Associates Degree and a Certificate in Accounting Technology instead of an Associates of Accounting.  I only have a few classes left to get the Certificate (which will also count towards the Associates Degree), so I figure I will get it in case I do decide to go back that way.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

good for you! I know school seems never ending and sometimes might not seem like it's possible to do, but don't give up. I still believe in you =)